**6th Grade**
We didn't have class today because of testing. No class tomorrow either. I'll see y'all Friday for myth final drafting.
We did spend some time together today at lunch for a whole class detention. I don't usually like to punish the entire class, but I felt like this situation warranted that. Someone has been whistling and making other disruptive noises during my class, Spanish, and MST recently. While only a handful of students are actually whistling, the rest of our class is laughing along or doing little to nothing to stop it. Today during lunch detention, students wrote very heartfelt letters about who they think might be behind it, how it makes them feel, and they haven't done anything about it so far. I appreciate this feedback and will certainly use it to get to the bottom of this. I hope that, with this information, appropriate steps can be taken so that our whole class does not have to face this punishment again.
**7th Grade**
Today we got back a few major assignments. Then, we worked on our journalism writing. Students are generating ideas, analyzing other writing, and coming up with great thoughts about what to write. More of this tomorrow. And research conferences!
No comments:
Post a Comment