Fernbank Field Trip

On Tuesday, April 12, we are taking a field trip to the Fernbank Museum to see the Mythic Creatures exhibit. Should be great fun! Here's the permission slip in case yours went missing.

READ!!

Our homework, in 6th and 7th Grade, is to READ in a quiet, dedicated space for 30 minutes (at least 15 pages) each and every night. Students should record the number of pages they read on their Reading Calendar.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Projects FINISHED - Presentations MONDAY

Great work today everybody! I am so excited about the projects we've all been working so hard on. Monday will begin some fabulous Upstander presentations. Students should have practiced in class today. If not, I hope to see you at Reading and Work Time on Monday.

Keep in mind, next week there are only TWO days. No one has a news report due, but you might want to start working on yours for the week after. You can also work on extra credit book projects if you choose.

Enjoy the weekend. If you have time, come on by for All I Need to Know I Learned by Being in a Bad Play in the ACMS theater tonight or tomorrow afternoon!

2 comments: