- Summary written by Alex Thompson
Thanks, Alex, for a great summary of our day in class!
We are working on predictions as part of the active readings strategies that we are learning. I'm excited to see how many of the predictions will come true!
At the end of class, we took an anonymous poll to see if students thought they would enjoy reading Seedfolks. These are our results:
1: I don't think I'll like it all: 0 students, 0%
2: I think I'll only like it a little bit: 1 students, 4%
3. I think it will be in the middle, just okay: 6 students, 25%
4. I think it will be pretty good: 8 students, 33%
5. I think I will love it: 9 students, 38%
I am happy to see that so many students are excited about our book. I hope we enjoy it as much as we think we will!
Due tomorrow: Vocabulary sheet: Write an example and draw a picture for each word.
Map: Follow the instructions on the "Mapping the World Sheet"
wow, looks like alot of people think they'll love this book
ReplyDeleteawesome- STILL loving the pic! <3
ReplyDeleteum, something is wrong with the page 4 my computer, it only lets me see this post... :O do u know how i could fix this?
ReplyDelete