Fernbank Field Trip

On Tuesday, April 12, we are taking a field trip to the Fernbank Museum to see the Mythic Creatures exhibit. Should be great fun! Here's the permission slip in case yours went missing.

READ!!

Our homework, in 6th and 7th Grade, is to READ in a quiet, dedicated space for 30 minutes (at least 15 pages) each and every night. Students should record the number of pages they read on their Reading Calendar.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

First Day of School!

Hello! I hope that you all enjoyed your first full day at ACMS! I certainly enjoyed meeting you.
Please give your answer to poll question on the left.
Also, to prove you visited the blog tonight, the secret word is: Seedfolks. It's the name of the books we'll be starting as a class this week.

3 comments:

  1. Love thesite! im really looking forward to this year and hope that i learn alot. <3

    --Zoƫ Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this site 2 .i'll try to check the blog everyday! -naima dobbs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the blog idea is really cool. I'm going to try to get on every day.

    -Asa

    ReplyDelete