Fernbank Field Trip

On Tuesday, April 12, we are taking a field trip to the Fernbank Museum to see the Mythic Creatures exhibit. Should be great fun! Here's the permission slip in case yours went missing.

READ!!

Our homework, in 6th and 7th Grade, is to READ in a quiet, dedicated space for 30 minutes (at least 15 pages) each and every night. Students should record the number of pages they read on their Reading Calendar.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Great Barrier Reef Oil Spill

Hope you are all enjoying a gorgeous break.
Here's a link to a story out of Australia - oil pollution is threatening the Great Barrier Reef as a big tanker breaks up off the coast.

2 comments:

  1. since i am not presenting till friday does my project have to be completed by monday or can i continue to add finishing touches through out the week? hope your having a wonderful spring break!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs. Glow, I was wondering if I could move my presentation spot back some, because over the break I was of course a bit scatter-brained and lost my book for a period of time, along with my Humanities folder. I have both of them now and am hard at work but I don't know if I can finish by tomorrow and be the first one to present.
    -Zoƫ
    p.s.
    I hope you have had a great break!

    ReplyDelete