Today we finished reflecting on Unit 2, our study of Europe. Students picked 5 artifacts to reflect their growing mastery of each of our 5 skill areas in Humanities (Reading, Writing, Research, Communication, and Cultural & Historical Understanding). Then, they completed a reflection form for each of the artifacts. If you did not finish this in class, please do so for homework.
We also reviewed last night's homework. For homework tonight, please complete the Using Adjectives review sheet.
Don't forget - purple and red have news reports due Friday!
Stay dry, see you tomorrow...
mrs G,
ReplyDeleteI did my adj. homework & a litte bit of my reflections, but I left some of my work in the classroom so I can't pick it out and do the reflection, plus there weren't any reflection forms left that I could find as I was leaving class... :( if I have to stay for lunch tomorrow, I will.
sorry!
-Zoƫ